Welcome to Smith's Kitchen

FOR CAKES, BAKES AND OTHER TASTY TREATS

Saturday 4 September 2010

you can't beat a barbeque shape

Arnott's Barbeque Shapes (and the rest of the range) have arrived in ASDA (or poo ASDA as  we call it). I squealed with excitement and clapped my hands - true! Then purchased a pile of them. I ate a whole box on the way home in the car. 1000 calories thanks for coming. I am still in heaven. I introduced them to Stef and she loves them too - especially Chicken Drumsticks. they don't really taste of chicken and look nothing like a drumstick - but they are very moorish. Prior to this development they cost over 3 quid in Harvey Nichols. £1.57 - get them while they last. Here's Stef with some Shapes from Oz. You love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...