Welcome to Smith's Kitchen

FOR CAKES, BAKES AND OTHER TASTY TREATS

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Ode to the ripped out recipe

Ripped out recipe - I love you so. But sadly can't remember where you came from. I adore this recipe for a Coffee Cake that is someone's Grandma's Coffee Cake. I can't attribute it as I have no idea where I ripped it out of. Even the magazine doesn't have a foot note or name on the bottom. It could be Woman and Home or Waitrose Magazine - but then again, I rip recipes out of all sorts of magazines, even when I'm not supposed to. So if anyone can recognise it. Here is is. It is truly spectacular and I highly recommend trying it. But I didn't want to retype or copy out as I have no idea where it came from.

Here is a picture of my version - authentically created and of course - DEVOURED. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...