Welcome to Smith's Kitchen

FOR CAKES, BAKES AND OTHER TASTY TREATS

Monday 26 July 2010

Australian Women's Weekly Cookbooks

It was a dull and downtrodden day in the office yesterday until amazon.co.uk delivered my newest edition: Australian Women's Weekly 100 Classic Cakes. It lifted my mood, a smile came over my face and all seemed much better. An institution in my life and indeed in Australia. The Australian Women's Weekly produces the very best cook books and I have grown up with them, cooked with them and will wax lyrical about their benefits and greatness to anyone who will listen. So out of the grey mood I thought, "I will cook!" Look out for the soon to be baked Banana Caramel Layer Cake and the Strawberry Jelly Cakes.

3 comments:

  1. My Women's Weekly Basic Cookbook stopped me from starving to death at Uni - WW rocks!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark, you should also check out the WW's new fancy-smancy new editions which bring alot of their recipes together in a 'food bible' style book. I think you would love the one called "Bake" the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nicole, I picked up Bake and Kitchen at TK Maxx for a third of the price. They are so fantastic that it makes me giddy just to think about them. thanks for your post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...