Welcome to Smith's Kitchen

FOR CAKES, BAKES AND OTHER TASTY TREATS

Wednesday 21 July 2010

Chinese preparation

Getting ready for my china trip I headed out for Chilli Crab with friends to Fung Shing in Lisle Street, Chinatown. Great crab (worth the shell cracking) and finger licking good. Really fresh meat, but I could have done with a touch more spice - it took me back to Singapore last year - THE BEST Chilli Crab ever. Fung Shing also does great crispy duck pancakes and chicken done two ways. Lots of food and great tips on bartering in Beijing from Josephine. If they say 100 offer them 25, then walk away. They will call come back if they want a sale! Look out Beijing.

2 comments:

  1. I remember the chilli crab at Newtons Food Market in Singapore was the best I've ever tasted MmmmMmmmm! I'll have to check out Fung Shng and ask for extra spice ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...